Monday, May 10, 2010

Life is Good.....

A day late...Happy Mother's day to all of you momma's & soon-to-be momma's!! We had a fun day yesterday...church, time spent with my family, brunch, more family...and so on!! I LOVE being a mom..there is absolutely nothing else i'd rather do... I love spending time with my children, hearing their stories, listening to their laughter, and watching them grow!! Like I said, there is nothing else I'd rather do!!! They surprised me with a cool watering can, filled with all kinds of cool things...gardening gloves, gift certificate to Plant Perfect, gardening tools..and the sweetest little home-made cards!!! I LOVE being their mom!!! Now, if it would just get nicer out, so I could put these fun things to use:) Ok, so enough about this momma....on to the mom who gave me life...she's a mom, wife, nana, aunt, daughter, daughter-in-law, and the best role-model a girl could have!! If you know her, you know she loves the Lord, she loves her family immensely, is a loyal friend, a tremendous cook, a peacekeeper, and the list goes on and on...(sorry mom, I know this probably embarrasses you!!) Anyhow, She is my Mom, and I am so lucky to have her!! Ok, so now onto our boys!! We received thee Cutest pic of them from our friend who was ET last week....they were hugging one another, and smiling ear-to-ear!! It definitely was nice to see their sweet faces, after not passing court our 3rd time..ugh!! So, we now have been rescheduled a new date, and so we'll see if we pass the 4th try...you know, I know some of you have been praying for patience for me..well, it's time to start praying that we just PASS!! HA!! We just want our boys home:) The other day I bought myself a little plaque/sign that says..." I count it a PRIVILEGE to kiss my children goodnight at the close of every day." So, thank you Lord for entrusting me with your children..it is a privilege being their mom!! Oh, and this is the last week of school..yipppeeeee!!!! Enjoy a few pics!! xo Kristen





No comments:

Post a Comment