Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1 week.....

hmm....well, it's been 1 week, since we found out we didn't pass court,and now only 1 more week until our next court  date!! And guess what, I have to admit i'm feeling quite patient and peaceful about it all!! So, my hope is that in 1 week from today, we will be introducing our two sweet boys to you:) We received confirmation today, that all of our paperwork is at the embassy,which was a step in the right direction...this confirmation was needed before we travel, so that is encouraging!! We are so lucky to be working with such a great agency...IAN. We can't wait to meet all of the wonderful staff at IAN!! Each Tuesday, A few girls from church meet for a prayer time...and yesterday we focused on "Thankfulness." So, even though there are obstacles, challenges, frustrations in this life...I am THANKFUL. And I am THANKFUL for those obstacles, challenges, frustrations...so, today I am thankful for my husband, our precious children, all of my wonderful family and friends, relationships we've made on our journey to get our boys, our loving and forgiving GOD, and YOU!!! May you put all of your doubts, fears, worries aside tonight and be thankful for WHO and WHAT you have in your life...and place your doubts, fears and worries into God's hands. xo Kristen   love & be loved 

No comments:

Post a Comment