Tuesday, May 15, 2012

mothers day 2012

 "I want this to be the best day for you Mom, you know, it's only Mother's day once a year!!"....Grant said from the other room. Sunday morning I woke to 4 silly, sweet, loving on their momma kiddos...could it get any better!!? The only problem was...we were missing someone. Otherwise, we had such a fun day!!! Grant was determined we would have a super great day together!! Every hour or so he would ask..."Mom, is this a really good day?" I replied.."Absolutely, you know it!!" Truly, there is nothing I'd rather do than spend time with our children & husband. The kids requested donuts, I couldn't deny that request:) We headed to church, afterwards we came home & had a picnic on our lawn & played the day away!! The giggles that I heard that afternoon were priceless. The way that they played so nicely together all day was beautiful...I'm sure they had planned that out:) They had been begging me for a few days to give me my Mothers day gifts early...so as soon as they woke up they handed me their hand-made treasures. these are the days. each of them are so unique. just like they are.
these are the days that are going by way too fast & I already miss. Holding on & cherishing each day that I hear the word "mom, mommy, momma." So grateful that I am the momma to our 5.    And, a super great day it was, Grant!!!         xo  



No comments:

Post a Comment