Monday, October 26, 2009

happy monday!!!

oh mondays...not so bad..considering i have brownies baking, pumpkins ready to carve,wonderful hot cocoa to be had,and a very mild day here in bis!All I need now is my sweet children to join me(30 min till pick up time..yay!!) if you didn't already know, i love 3:00 in the afternoon..schools out!!! Oh, a little update on our adoption process...we are just waiting on my physical to be done, and the remainder of our $ to be turned in..slowly,but surely!! It will all happen at the right time,and that is gods timing,so we must be patient. But for today i feel so blessed and thankful... the kids are healthy,happy and enjoying school and their friends,my, how they love play dates!! We have a great family, wonderful friends, and splendid sunday dinners at my mom & dads!! what more could i ask for?? i just feel so blessed that my siblings and i were brought up in such a loving,nurturing,caring,giving when and how we can household. I hope i can pass all of these things down to our kids.And when i say give, i dont mean it monetarily(sp?) what about doing something simple?? Reaching out, loving and helping those who need our help doesn't just benefit the receiver, it will definitely bless your heart also...step out ...love and you too, will be loved... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment